Skip to content

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

226 results found

1. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Simone responded

Sevgili kullanıcı

Bu öneri için teşekkürler. Ekibimizin geri kalanıyla yorum yapacağız, çünkü bunun nasıl faydalı olacağını görüyoruz. Bu arada, sizin için bir şeyler yapabilirsek, bize yazın ve memnuniyetle yanıtlayacağız.

Saygılarımla

2. Repeat prescription date

Allow the ability to set a repeat prescription date for each med, so you can see in the app when each repeat is due, rather than looking at the actual med label.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,
    Thank you so much for contacting us. We appreciate your feedback. We think that this idea is very interesing and we will discuss it with our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know.

Best regards.

3. please add capability of a member of my team who I select gets a reminder if I miss a medication.

I've been using MediSafe and that app has the option of inviting a MedFriend who loads the app on their phone and enters a code my app generates which is linked to my database. If I forget to take my meds that person's phone alerts them that I missed a dose so they can text or call me and remind me. it's been a life saver, literally.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you for pointing out the lack of this symptom. I will share the suggestion to add it with the rest of our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us and we will happily get back to you.

Best regards.

5. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Beste MyTherapy-gebruiker,

Bedankt voor het delen van uw ideeën met ons. We zijn altijd blij om feedback en nieuwe suggesties te ontvangen. We zullen dit idee bespreken met ons team om de haalbaarheid ervan aan te pakken. Als er in de tussentijd nog iets is dat we voor u kunnen doen, aarzel dan niet om op elk gewenst moment contact met ons op te nemen.

Vriendelijke groeten.

6. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. add a film dosage that allows for breaking it into sections for tapering. set 1/8 of one unit/strip. it's hard to keep inventory

More medications are being produced to be taken sublingually which is often one dose that melts away. The issue I think is important with the film type, There has to be an ability to set dose in fractions of a standard dose just like in the pill section I can set 0.5 (half a pill). The problem is doctors want to tapering any change in dose to combat withdrawal symptoms.

example:

• 1 film at 8am
    • 1/4 film at 8pm.

This would help keep track of medicine that's already hard to keep track of before you cut it into…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Allow users to turn off vibration in notifications and when entering a therapy event/tracker/etc. This is very painful for me.

While some phones allow you to turn off vibrations system-wide, others, like mine, do not. I find it painful when a phone vibrates in my hand, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. It rather defeats the purpose if an app designed to help improve your symptoms actually causes your symptoms. While I could turn the notifications off, that would obviously defeat the purpose as well!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

9. one music for all

if one has more than one medication in one time he gets a blur of different music alerts as he adjusted to each medication . So I suggest 6hat if somebody like me who got two or more medication alerts in one time only one sound alert should be heard , can be set as default tone, as one likes.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add a "take now" option to notification and auto select current time when pressed.

When pressed take button it should auto select current time both in notification and inside the app.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I would like to have a night mode or sleep mode

몇시간마다 주기적으로 복용또는 투여해야하는 약물의 알람같은 경우 야간모드or 수면모드가 있었으면 좋겠습니다.

단순 하루 몇회 복용약이 아니라 점안액같이 몇시간마다 주기적으류 복용 또는 투여해야하는 약물의 경우 설정한 시간마다 알람이 오도록 되어있는데요 이 경우 야간모드가 있어 저녁 몇시부터 몇시까지는 알람이 오지않도록 설정할 수 있게 했으면 좋겠습니다. 사람마다 수면을 취하는 시간이 개인차가 있으니까 야간or수면모드를 키면 언제부터 언제까지는 알람이 울리지 않도록이요.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Anonymous responded

12. Keep medications bound to time zone

I travel a lot. That involves changing time zones. Yet I have to take my meds every 12 hours. I would like to be able to set an app to fire med alarms in my original time zone even if local time is different.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Team functionality: Link connections with contacts in the address book

Link connections with contacts in the address book in order of have the picture or send sms reminders

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have a med reminder for 25 days/5 days paused, but I'd like to align it with the date of the month (6 days paused on months with 31 days)

Thank you for including a personalizable cycle function. I did not see this in other apps. But I'd love to be able you allign it with the days of the month as well. For instance, always start my pills on the 1st, and have 6 days pause for months with 31 days, 5 days pause for months with 30 days, and 3 or 4 days for February depending on leap year.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. additional alarms to warn not to eat before certain tablets. some tablets have to be taken before/after food.

I take a lot of medication and some are required to be taken X amount of minutes before or after food. Some are to be taken with food. An extra function that records these timings and warns you not to eat from a certain time would be handy, and if we could modify that time that would be even better as it would give us a chance to prep and eat food before the window where we can't eat. Some are to be taken with food, so again, to be able to set an alarm to indicate that 'you may…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base