I suggest you...

Change dosage of medication to allow tappering

For example, I take 40mg today but need to begin taking 30mg a day in 1week.

16 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kimberly shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tom C. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

On a few of my prescription meds! On Day A I'll take 1 tablet in the morning none at night & then Day B I'll take 1 tablet twice on that day.

• Алла commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Сделать возможным устанавливать разное количество таблеток при ежедневном приеме одного и того же препарата , в одни и те же часы, так например, прием урсофалька назначается курсами по 3-6 месяцев, а ежедневная доза разная: день - по две таблетки, следующий день - по три таблетки и так далее.

• вячеслав commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

дело в том, что если я меняю с вечера дозировку и интервал приема, то программа воспринимает эти параметры, как не подтвержденный прием сегодня, в то время, как новые дозировки мне нужно принимать завтра. приходится удалять старое расписание и создавать по новой.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like the ability to change the dose of a medication without deleting it and readding as a new entry (which seems the way to do it currently) Patients with long term conditions (such as myself) are on long term medication but the dose can vary depending on the 'active state' of the disease Logging these dose changes in the report would be useful too. The report would be a continuous entry for the drug with the dose change marked as a pinpoint?

• Ilma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app is wonderful and has been a great help in my recovery from surgery.
        My only recommendation is to add 'every x hrs' under frequcy of intake and remove the 'daily' constraint.
        I was told to wean off slowly by increasing the interval by one hr every few days or so. currently I can't find 'every x hrs, only' option in this app. Consequntly, I am confined to a 24 hour repetitive schedule which leaves a shorter interval at the end of the day. It looks like I will have to reschedule the med almost every evening even though the therapy has *not* changed. So, yes I can cludge around it, but it is not ideal.

Feedback and Knowledge Base