I suggest you...

provide an option to manage my family members data also in a single account or the possibility to have multiple accounts

Family

56 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    VJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to control in the application the therapy of my mother, my wife and mine. Today I can only do one patient.

• chris ford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so senior on shift can get reminders on the client as well as what medication they need

• Наталья commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Хотелось бы вести список приёма лекарств не только для себя но и для своего ребенка

two user profiles allowing seperate medication therapies for a primary and secondary participant in this apps truly useful functions.
        Thank you!

to be able to track a child's data etc and share that rather than my own. or as well as my own

• Donyella Flake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to add my spouse to the system, but I want what he does to be separate from what I do.

• Shelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to share the medication schedule with another person. Example... my boyfriend was in a really bad car accident so I control his 4 different meds and keep him on schedule. It would be nice for both of us to be able to see the same schedule so if I'm at work and he takes his meds, he can confirm he's taken it and I know what he's taken. That way if I give him meds before I leave while he's still half asleep, that he doesn't take another dose when he wakes up.

• Lila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have an option for a family account. each person could have a Diffrent color background for Example: my daughter and son both have diffrent medication times so his would be blue hers pink and someone else's green ect.

• pig rabbit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when adding medication we can link the meds uniquely to other meds and have them labled the bame of person taking medication and a color or decal can be added to help the medication stand out in the therapy list. when compiling our data or sharing data we can then select which labels to include. i.e. mom, dad, son, daughter, dog, cat, emma, imk

• Wendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow for profiles, parents and care givers can use one app for all the people they are responsible for.

• Елена commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Например нужно чтобы ребенок принял лекарство чтобы можно было еще и напоминание и для других членов семьи.

• K.U.Winn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the ability to add multiple users, so users can keep track of their own, as well as any children or pets.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base