Skip to content

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1875 results found

1. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Simone responded

Dziękuję za Twoją wiadomość. Uważamy, że jest to ciekawy pomysł i możemy zobaczyć, jak to może być przydatne. Podzielimy się nim z resztą naszego zespołu, abyśmy mogli rozważyć jego możliwość. W międzyczasie, jeśli możemy coś dla Ciebie zrobić, napisz do nas (support@mytherapyapp.com)

2. Add an option to auto-skip a medication dose if its progress remains unknown for more a day or so, or at least past the next scheduled dose.

Even with reminders, I still manage to miss a lot of daily dosages. In the progress tracker, "unknown" statuses build up over time, and I have to change them to "skipped" one at a time manually, which can get tedious. I'd like the app to automate this. Or, at least, have a button or menu item to set all "unknown" items to "skipped" with a single click.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you for your message. We will share this suggestion with the rest of our team so we can discuss it. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us to support@mytherapyapp.com

Best regards.

3. Add a section where we can add a profile photo

allow us to add our photo to our profiles

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are always happy to receive feedback. Unfortunately, this suggestion is does not align with our priorities and we will not be able to work on it in the near future. However, we value your input. If you have any more questions or comments, please let us know.

4. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

あなたの提案をありがとう! 私たちはこのアイデアを提案し、その実現可能性について私たちのチームと話し合います。 より多くのニュースがあるとすぐに私達はあなたに戻ります。

5. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

6. Ik neem mijn medicatie niet precies iedere X uur en heb niet ieder innamemoment dezelfde dosis. Maar ik kan het dus niet precies instellen

Ik wil losse momenten kunnen aanmaken en daar aparte tijdem en doses voor kunnen instellen...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Bedankt voor je suggestie! We zullen dit idee naar voren brengen en de haalbaarheid ervan met ons team bespreken. We nemen contact met u op zodra we meer nieuws hebben.

7. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dziękuję za Twoją wiadomość. Uważamy, że jest to ciekawy pomysł i możemy zobaczyć, jak to może być przydatne. Podzielimy się nim z resztą naszego zespołu, abyśmy mogli rozważyć jego możliwość. W międzyczasie, jeśli możemy coś dla Ciebie zrobić, napisz do nas (support@mytherapyapp.com)

8. Inserir Contagem de CD4/CD8

Sinto falta do item ( terapia-medicacao-medicao ) a contagem de CD4/CD8

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado por apontar a necessidade de adicionar esse elemento ao nosso banco de dados de valores. Vamos compartilhar isso com o resto da equipe. Enquanto isso, se houver algo mais que possamos fazer por você, avise-nos (support@mytherapyapp.com)

9. Uvítal bych, v terapii, v sekci četnost příjmu možnost aplikace léku v konkrétní den měsíce. např. 22. Nezáleží, kolik má měsíc dní.

Mám lék, který si aplikuji vždy 20. v měsíci. Nezáleží na tom, zda má měsíc 28, 30, nebo 31 dní..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Therapy  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Progress / journal view for symptoms check

When viewing well being in the new progress view for all the symptoms checks it just says "entered" it would be nice to see a comma separated list of the symptoms that were actually entered.

Same with the journal view, I saw a unique list, but not when each symptom occurred, on the graph it didn't say the symptom just the severity.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

11. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Спасибо за ваше предложение! Мы рассмотрим вашу идею и обсудим возможную реализацию. Мы свяжемся с вами, как только у нас будет больше информации для вас.

12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Να μπορεί να ρυθμιστή ο χρόνος αναβολής μιας υπενθύμισης, και όχι να χτυπάει κάθε 1 λεπτό.

Εάν για κάποιο λόγο δεν μπορούμε να λάβουμε το χάπι την στιγμή που έχει προγραμματιστεί, καλό θα ήταν να μπορούμε να ρυθμίσουμε να αναβληθεί για όσο χρόνο θέλουμε, πχ μισή ώρα αντί να χτυπάει ανά ένα λεπτό που είναι τωρα, μέχρι να επιλέξουμε ότι λάβαμε το χάπι.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Implement importing Medisafe records (pills, measurements etc.)

I love your app for its simplicity, however, I have a lot of historical data with Medisafe, since they were one of the first apps for this category. I'd be happy to switch over if you only provided an option to import data.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! Unfortunately, we are unable to integrate this specific suggestion at this time. However, nothing is certain so we will therefore leave this entry in the list so that others can continue to vote for this.

15. add an upload insulin scale

allow for the end users to upload, updated insulin scale that their doctor's approve and allow for daily tracking based on this information. This would help prevent errors in insulin intake.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Simone responded

Dear user,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Since we are not healthcare professionals we are not allowed to give any kind of medical advice. However, if you have any other idea on how we can improve our work, please let us know at support@mytherapyapp.com

Best regards.

16. monitor more then one person schedule

Hope this apps can create more then one profile, so i can follow more then one person schedule taking medicine time

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Tabea von MyTherapy responded

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for yous suggestion. Currently, MyTherapy is designed to custom the management of an individual therapy. However, we will bring this suggestion to the rest of our team so we can consider the possibility of it. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best regards.

17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Tabea von MyTherapy responded

Thanks for your suggestion! Unfortunately, we are unable to integrate this specific suggestion at this time. However, nothing is certain so we will therefore leave this entry in the list so that others can continue to vote for this.

18. Make it so we can use our laptops/computers to enter data, some of us struggle to type on small screens like a mobile phone.

Let us have an account on our computers that will link with our mobile phone/tablet (both) so we can add information from their. I personally work better and much faster on my computer/laptop than I can type on my mobile phone or tablet.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Linking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks a lot for your message. We are always happy with new ideas and feedback. We believe that a PC app is a very interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. Sadly, we do not have the development capacity at the moment to implement this idea. But even if we cannot for on it in the near future, we would love to hear from you again in case you have further comments or ideas (support@mytherapyapp.com)

19. An option to take your pills after waking up rather than at specific time would be great. (the app could detect I'm using the phone)

You could set a time after which the trigger would work, i. e. 4AM and if after 4AM the app detects that you're using the phone it will send the reminder. It could also be integrated with phone alarms.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thanks a lot for your input. Your ideas and suggestions always help us improving. We think that an automatic detection of when are you awake is a very interesting idea and I can see how it can be useful. Unfortunately, we currently lack the development capacity to implement this idea. Still, we will discuss it with the rest of our teams. Even though we are not able to work on this in the near future, your ideas are important to us. If you have more suggestions, please let us know.

Best regards.

20. let me see a line chart of my weight gain or loss every time I make an entry

I have had to go back to My Fitness Pal for this feature, because without it I gain weight instead of losing weight

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analysis  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base