Skip to content

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. 19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Design  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. Larger text, font

Yes I started mid November, it been a trial run for me but yes it needs larger text, font and the values above the dots is a great idea but needs to be easily and quickly read by hurried medical staff. They won't use magnifying glasses to see it so font size is a major point.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'd like to be able to define and record PROMs (patient reported outcome measures) on a Likert scale, and to import PROMs from the web.

I'm a health equity researcher and a key challenge in my field - and my own experience of treatment - is persuading clinicians to take patients' lived experience seriously. PROMs offer a way to track whether treatment is helping the user of your app get closer to their own goals for treatment.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base