Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1. first page (home) would be a daily list of medication need to be taken and its status. and if possible showing monthly percentage summary

1. first page (home) would be a daily list of medication need to be taken and its status. and if possible showing monthly percentage summary.

2. put additional reminder condition pre-taking the medication and post-taking medication (sample: in my case, I need a starting reminder to fasting 2 hours before take medication and 1 hour after taking medication)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear user,

Thank you so much for reaching out through our collection of ideas. We are always happy to get new suggestions. We will therefore, share this with the rest of our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know and we will happily reply.

Best regards.

2. Graphical display for medication where I can select individual items to get more info about them.

I want it to display as a chart or pie chart listing medication items individually and allowing me to select each item separately. Then also allowing me to colour code them and shape them as per what they are. This 2ould look a lot better then just having a list of items 2ith a tick against them. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

4. to allow users to set there own ring tones. and also to be able to choose size and colour of text. auto skip time frame is a bad idea.

some users may have difficulties reading so changing colour and size of text can be really usefully. auto skip is very complicated and dangerous for users that may get confused then miss medication this setting has been removed from other similar apps. emoji is also redicouless. medication is a serious matter not fun. or to be messed with. another idea I had was med cupboard. where I could list other meds that are just used as and when. any way thats my rant for the day. behind expectation app. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. make the drug name appear first

on the top screen where it says the medication it would be better if the compound was the first word and the brand name could be further towards the end of the sentence to avoid confusion. I am taking multiple eye drops and more than one of then start with "Minims...." so therefore unless you flip the phone into landscape you can't see what drug to take just the bit about it being in a minim... which most eye drops are. thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base