Skip to content

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Change color apps, please!

could you please change the color off ur company app? It feels depression. I want more energy and activity colors like orange or green

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    9 comments  ·  Design  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! Unfortunately, we are unable to integrate this specific suggestion. However, nothing is certain so we will therefore leave this entry in the list so that others can continue to vote for this.

2. Add new progress as an option but keep journal. Journal it is easier to see progress for single activity per month

Thank you for this amazing app again. I am monitoring my progress in many activities and consistency per week month and year. Journal is easier to see very good graphic view of this data: for example you can easily track your weight and what is the trend. The new progress feature is good to see very recent data but not long term trends. Another case is to see that medication is taken more or less consistently depending on given period.

I hope that this helps.

Ps. please keep the button of history in the main screen - in case you…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    declined  ·  Simone responded

Thank you for your message. We are always happy to get new ideas and suggestions. We are delighted to hear that MyTherapy works well for you. Unfortunately, ww do not have the development capacity to reverse the change we made by eliminating the journal section. We believe that Progress can be more suitable for the aim and design of MyTherapy. However, we will make sure to share your feedback with the rest of the team so we can consider it. But even if we are not able to implement your idea in the near future, your opinion, is what matters to us the most. If you have further comments, please write to us (support@mytherapyapp.com)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base