Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. Auto-snooze automatisch volgende 30 min

melding bij geen gehoor binnen 10 minuten

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For people who use this as a way to track their inventory, it might be nice to have the option to auto confirm that the meds were taken.

When I don't confirm that I have taken the meds I can opt in to have it auto confirm instead of saying status unknown

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base