Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please add medication database for Estonia!

Medication database for Estonia

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. more medications

I've added 6 medications, but can only choose from 5 of them to add as taken (they are all under "taken as needed") in the today view, so the stock tracker doesn't decrease while the stock does. If I can't track the 6th medication the app is useless for me, as I use it for tracking my medication stock primarily.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

3. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. show medication history with "hours ago" in addition to exact date/time

Many medications have a time interval, e.g., "take 1 every 4 hours as needed." It would be helpful when consulting history to see past medications taken as "X hours ago" in addition to the date/time of intake, to early determine if it's ok to take another.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When choosing the amount per day it shows the choice for "x" I should. e able to choose the number so that it auto sets the doses to match

choose take x amount daily should allow me to choose a num we for x and thus auto place the doses. such as choosing to take 5 daily will automatically setup 5 doses daily.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. rather than having the amount of tablets remaining do the amount of days supply left

have the option to have days supply so as rather than saying 56 tablets it says how many days that would last you if you took your dosage (2 tablets, 3 tablets etc.) because on some I take 1 and some I take 4 so it gets confusing, and obviously the 4 gets used a lot quicker and that's harder to account for when it's based on tablets left, where as if it was based on days supply left, you could just wait for 14 days supply for all of them and then order the prescription for next month's supply…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear User,

Thank you for pointing this out. We will share this suggestion with our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us and we will happily get back to you.

Best regards.

9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Anonymous responded

10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Replace the word 'spontaneous' with 'as needed' or 'when required'. Spontaneous just isn't the right word (in English, at least).

Spontaneous means 'you've suddenly decided to try the medication' (on the spur of the moment) rather than 'I need to take this medication to feel better'.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Enable a way to set a reminder to take medication out of fridge 2hrs prior to infusion.

Enable a way to set a reminder to take medication out of refrigerator prior to taking medication without creating an separate entry.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You cannot schedule the contraceptive ring. You should be able to specify when to put it and when to remove it

You put the ring on every 4 weeks and you remove it after 3 weeks (so, 3 weeks on and 1 off).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show medical equivalents - bijsluiterdatabase bijvoegen

handig om snel merk of productnaam te hebben in buitenland ..ik zocht 3 weken voor een vervanger van forxiga in Afrikaans land

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. copy medication

Allow me to copy a medication - as I need a different schedule in subsequent weeks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. expand upon the already excellent "Add medication" feature

I use a certain type of medication that requires me to take different amounts throughout the week; I need to take one tablet Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. But two tablets Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As a workaround I have created two separate medications, but I am unable to reliability get notified of my inventory 😕

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base