Skip to content

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

33 results found

1. Report *.pdf needs to show clearer details

The monthly report for blood pressures needs to show details (actual numbers). My doctor did not understand the readings as listed - the information was not detailed enough. Can I suggest the blood pressure number be listed as a single string (e.g., 127/72@77bps for example?) showing multiple entries per day/week, on request from existing database....

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Simone responded

Thank you for your message. We think that this is an interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. We will share it with the rest of our team so we can consider the possibility of it. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please write to us (support@mytherapyapp.com)

2. hi, thanks for an awesome app! I am on Warfarin but my INR test dates are irregular, would be handy to set a reminder X hrs before my appt

Setting a reminder to occur the night before/X hours before an important blood test would be useful. I self test my INR but if the reminder goes off when I am due to submit a results, chances are my test kit will be at home. I do this through Google Cal at the moment but it would be ace to have it all in one app. Being able to set reminder timeouts individually to other than 5 minutes would be useful too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thannk you so much for pointing out the need to add this unit. We have added it to our list of values to be added. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please contact us at support@mytherapyapp.com

4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you so much for your message. We will share this idea with the rest of our team so we can discuss the possibility of implementing it. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us (support@mytherapyapp.com)

5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for pointing this out. We will share this idea with the rest of our team so we can discuss the possibility of implementing it. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do, please write to us (support@mytherapyapp.com)

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you so much for pointing this out. We will share this suggestion with the rest of our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know.

8. add goal lines to the BP/pulse grid.

I was just looking at the grid of my last month of BP & PULSE measurements. It's great to see that it's changed, but I would like to have a top & bottom line (shaded in between) of my medical goal (120/80 for example). Right now the chart just looks like a point plotter w/ no info besides my BP is going up or down. Also it would be great to color code when I take measurements (morning, afternoon, evening, night, or whatever the user uses such as the number of hours after taking a certain med).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

9. Предлагаю добавить в программу учёт баланса жидкости (потребление-диурез) с включением в отчёт.

Предлагаю добавить в программу учёт баланса жидкости (потребление-диурез) с включением в отчёт.
    исходные данные: дата, время, количество мл.
    отчёт можно сделать в виде графика гистограммы трёх цветов (поступило, диурез, баланс), общий баланс за день/за период.
    Данная возможность будет полезна для пациентов, контролирующих работу почек.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. add photograph as a measurement for example for dermatologic issues

I need to record pictures of my dermatology issue. so adding the functionality to record pictures (or just adding take a picture to the measurements options) would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for reaching out. We believe that more customization is a very interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. We will share it with our team to discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything that we can do for you, please write to us and we will happily reply.

Best regards.

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are delighted to get feedback and suggestions. I can see how a reference chart can come in handy. We will pitch this idea to our team so we can discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base