Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Symptoms/Well-Being  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. include option to register new symptom, when not registered in the options suggested in the table.

include option to register new symptom, when not registered in the options suggested in the table.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. add the ability to add custom text entries to the symptom checker to better track general body/mind state.

I would like the ability to write custom text in the symptoms tracker rather than just select from a list. possibly an "other" option that allows a text entry.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Wellbeing registering

Before I check on mood I find checking my symptoms is irritating. After each sympton check app goes back to mood so you got to scroll back and start over. After you press the smiling face. It is end of this sets feature. Next time you go to Mood all you have are the smilies. As I have many symtoms it would be nice if the choices would stay on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Simone responded

Уважаемый пользователь MyTherapy,

Спасибо, что поделились своими идеями с нами. Мы всегда рады получить новые предложения. Мы можем видеть, как эта идея может быть очень полезной, и мы обсудим ее с командой, чтобы решить ее жизнеспособность. Тем временем, если есть что-то еще, что мы можем сделать для вас, пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь обращаться к нам в любое время.

С наилучшими пожеланиями.

8. add acne under symptoms.

acne is a side effect of medication as well as many other causes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. record whether medication taken because of schedule or because of need

I take 3 x 3 capsules a day according to schedule, sometimes the previous dose wears off early so dose needs to be taken early, I would like to be able to easily record this and possibly more details about why taken early

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Symptoms/Well-Being  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. implement a possibility to customize the symptoms list. I would like to have a list of 'reoccuring symptoms' or something to access easily.

In the 'symptoms yes/no' part on the well-being screen, show the frequently used symptoms to check yes/no. That way it's easier to access and you don't have to search for all your symptoms. If you hve any that are not on that list, you can still search for them. Maybe implement a 'Favourite' button or something to add a symptom to the well-being screen.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. make it where you can add symptoms that are not on your symptom list, so people can track unusual symptoms to help with diagnosis.

An other category in symptoms would be great where you can fill in a blank. My mom has seizures, and we are tracking when she has them and the doctor wants the specifics on when they cause a phantom smell or auditory hallucination.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Voisiko oireiden tarkistukseen lisätä ominaisuuden, että voi kirjata millaisia oireita on ollut.

Mahdollisuus tarkempaan kuvaukseen oireista, kenttä johon voi kirjoittaa mitä oireita.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. add symptom, excessive gas. also it would be nice if I could write symptoms in. I'm using this to track my Crohn's Disease symptoms.

I think an other field where you can type in your symptoms, or maybe a place to add them to your own personal list would work as well. With the 2nd idea I could choose from my own list daily instead of having to retype it every time I log in.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Simone responded

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are always delighted to get feedback and suggestions. This option sounds very interesting and I can see how it can be useful. We will discuss it with our team.

In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base