Skip to content

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

79 results found

1. View the schedules for past and future dates

Eg1 "I am out all day next Tuesday. What medication will I need to take with me?"

Eg2 "When did I last take an xxx tablet, and what else did I take on the same day?"

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. Additional Units

custom units, for protein, etc

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

3. need to be able to start a 7 day course of antibiotics at the time you want.eg only 1 dose on 1st day

prescribed dose was 4 times per day but started at 11pm so wanted only 1 that day. and wanted only 3 doses on last day

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. fix multi device

currently pill reminders appear on all devices, but only the device you confirm is entered. others appear as skipped in history (making for redundant entries).

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need a way to preemptively reschedule meds after delayed dose, to maintain buffer between interacting meds.

My medications include some that interact with each other. While I have scheduled them appropriately, they sometimes get delayed. When that happens, I need to reschedule the rest of the day to maintain a minimum buffer.

Being able to "snooze and reschedule" the rest of the day would be convenient. Being able to just one by one reschedule for a given day would be fine-grained useful. Both would be fantastic.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have medication which I'm meant to take once a day, but also when needed, so can you make a way I could select both settings for it please

My medication is to be taken one daily, as well as when I feel like I need to take it, however I could not find a setting for both timings on the one medication, I think this would be useful as it would also help track inventory properly and let me know when I'm taking extra. Thank you for reading and have a nice day <3

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. make it so I can snooze for 15 minutes.

I have a couple of eye drops where the second one has to be done at least 15 minutes after the first one. As it is now, the only choices I have are 10 minutes or 30 minutes. I would like a 15 minutes choice, or more flexibility in the choices, for snoozing a med.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Не хватает способа просмотра приема лекарств по дням как в прошлом так и на будущее

Прошу добавить способ просмотра приема лекарств по дням как в прошлом так и на будущее . например в разделе сегодня добавить строку с датой и и смачивать влево или вправо по дням. Либо календарь.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. не нашёл, как создать другой список (расписание) лекарств...

Требуется временно отключить (или сохранить, можно и в облаке) один имеющийся список лекарств (расписание приёма) и создать другой... Врач назначил временно другую терапию, не очень удобно каждый раз программировать расписание...

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ability to back log. tracking previous doses before getting the app or that may not have been input on the day of

for example I have a medication due every 3 months. but signing up I cannot put that I took it 2 weeks ago and therefore my notification will be inaccurate

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Здравствуйте. Прошу добавить возможность настраивать отдельное расписание на каждый день.

Если мне нужно принимать 5 таблеток каждый день в течении недели и последующие 7 дней по 3 таблетки каждый день, то было бы удобно настраивать расписание отдельно на каждый день или на период.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please add the ability to increase a medication dose on a schedule, in the same entry.

If I need to increase a medication dose, for example, every 7 days... I'd like to be able to set that on the same medication/therapy item. Currently, I must create a new medication and schedule start and end dates. This is time consuming and leaves room for dangerous error. It also makes it more difficult to use the inventory feature, which is very helpful. The ability to add notes or photos would also be very helpful.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. have a section were by you can make notes about your treatment e.g. gradual increase in physio loading exercises on a day to day basis

To be able to make notes of treatments a and possibly the effects so you can discuss or remember what has happened since you last visit to the physio for example.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. set multiple refill reminders

I would like to see at least one earlier reminder, as well as a final reminder. I currently use the reminder to let me know when I have only one dose left, which seems to make it easier for me to make sure to update the inventory for some reason! I would also like an earlier reminder that I can set, especially for supplements, to just let me know I have a couple of weeks left and need to pick up more. That way I have time to get them picked up before I run completely out.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add an option to auto-skip a medication dose if its progress remains unknown for more a day or so, or at least past the next scheduled dose.

Even with reminders, I still manage to miss a lot of daily dosages. In the progress tracker, "unknown" statuses build up over time, and I have to change them to "skipped" one at a time manually, which can get tedious. I'd like the app to automate this. Or, at least, have a button or menu item to set all "unknown" items to "skipped" with a single click.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Simone responded

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you for your message. We will share this suggestion with the rest of our team so we can discuss it. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us to support@mytherapyapp.com

Best regards.

19. I suggest you could add the option of previous months to choose when entering a new medication, to help people keep a track from the start.

The option of choosing between previous months while planning a new therapy would be amazing and very helpful for people that have already started a medication before downloading the application and want to keep track of it.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Record continuous medication intake

Add a dosing schedule of "continuous" that ould be used cor insulin pumps. I don't need a reminder, but would like the medication recorded.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base