Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Therapy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. It would be very useful to allow decimal measures of milileters, including those less than 1, rather than only integers.

Currently milileters measurements (at least for injectables) can only be whole numbers. Allowing values less than 1 would be very useful (as 0.5 ml, or even 0.25 ml, is not uncommon).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Change way multiple option drug types display their units.

Previously, when manually entering a drug dose once the name was chosen, Oramorph in my case, I would be presented with a list of the type of that drug listed in the database and you could select the correct one, Oramorph Oral Solution 10mg/5ml 500ml in my case, and then I would select dose (also needs fractional dose e.g. 0.5ml steps added to dose option) and away I go. However a recent update has now changed this to a drop down radio button list of a dozen or so types instead, e.g. tablet, ml, mg, injectable etc. In itself no…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

4. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6. Categories for photos of the day

HI, these photos you give each time i take all my medicines are great! It would be better if we could chose a category for them:D

I mean like "japanese paintings" or "cute animals" or "amazing plants".

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. Health report list the values in addition to the chart

It would be nice to be able to request a report that would list the actual values for blood pressure and heart rate such as:
    date, time, dia, sys, heart rate.

Thanks for your consideration

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. need to be able to start a 7 day course of antibiotics at the time you want.eg only 1 dose on 1st day

prescribed dose was 4 times per day but started at 11pm so wanted only 1 that day. and wanted only 3 doses on last day

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. sort meds

sort meds by schedule time to take

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11. possibility to confirm or delay notification from the pop-up

Have the notification show like a system notification and allow swipe left/right for confirmation or delay.
    see original entry. pretty much says it all

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. reports

Extract reports with "from date" - "to date". By doing so one will be able to have Reports for more than one month.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. We are always delighted to get feedback and comments. We will share this suggestion with our team and discuss its viability. In the meantime, please contact us at anytime in case there is something else that we can do for you.

Best regards.

15. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. I will pass on this suggestion to our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards.

16. Reports should be made available offline

Reports like graphical representation of blood sugar movement etc. should be made available offline.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sort list of Doctors by alphabet or by importance by using a drop and drag method.

be able to hold you finger on the Dr name and drag it to position of most importance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Doctor/Doctor's Appointment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. If a dose is taken late to change the time of the next dose accordingly.

if you were asleep when it was time to take the medicine and you awake and take it late. The app would automatically adjust the time for the next dose of the medication that was taken late.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add a save button to the top of the New Medication tab. The button at the bottom is usually off-screen on my phone.

I keep hitting the back button because I can't see the save button. It's great that there's a warning dialogue (discard changes, cancel). That dialogue could also offer a save option, or as I mentioned you could also put the save button at the top of the screen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Feedback and Knowledge Base