I suggest you...

Add custom symptoms

Asthma and Toothache are missing from the list. Perhaps also it may be possible to add custom (user modifiable) symptoms. Thank you.

111 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Phil shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Margaret from MyTherapy responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

47 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this was first asked for 2 years ago. why is it not add yet. you can add stuff to medicines why not this

• morpheus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i need to note the syptoms ,somehow i cant find the correct description. that why i need additon column to write down and export.
        i would like to pay for that function ,becasuse i have change app for writing additional symptoms..
        thanks..

• Abbi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be useful to have a custom symptom setting as I cannot track specific side effects or localised pain. I experience head fog as well as head aches and dizziness and it is really useful to track these individually as they occur at different times

• Cortney commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to add a list of the standard symptoms of ADHD and custom ones I experience so that I can track how well my meds are doing over time.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

症状の記録で「よくある症状」をカスタマイズできないでしょうか私は頭痛や胃痛などが多いですが、人によって違うと思うので。よろしくお願いいたします

• Megan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to track where my pain is specifically (back, hips, ribs, neck). Right now I have to use two different apps.

• Julie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make it editable, so I can add symptoms or special items that pertaining to my chronic illness. Also it would be great if the symptoms on your personal list would show up in a column so you could just go down the list and mark the pain levels for that day or time (maybe make it adjustable time of day etc.) There are so many people with chronic illnesses and it is so difficult to remember things like symptoms and pills and dates and other factors... Thank you so very much for this app!

• Jemma commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

want to add symptoms to symptom checker not to the reminders section to test blood pressure

• anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often have symptoms that aren't listed on the symptom page. It would be good If you were to add an extra option to just type in your symptom..

• Anne commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Het zou makkelijk zijn om meerdere tegelijk aan te vinken. En eventueel zelf kunnen toevoegen

Введите, пожалуйста, дополнительные симптомы для боли в животе.Например, боль в левом подреберье и т.д.

• Marshall Williams commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

example I have sharp shooting throbbing pain in my back that radiates down through my hips and left leg but I have no way to document that currently

Symptoms are limited to your specific list. I'd like to keep track of symptoms that are not on your list. Unable to do so.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base