I suggest you...

Save our most used symptoms at top of list during spontaneous symptom check. Or allow users to customize the list, remove/add, reorder them

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Margaret from MyTherapy responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Кристина commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Хочу попросить создателей приложения дать пользователям возможность самостоятельно создавать и сохранять анкету проверки симптомов, чтобы не надо было каждый раз выбирать симптомы из общего списка, а можно было просто отмечать да/нет. А также разрешите самостоятельно добавлять симптомы. Например при анкилоизирующем спондилоартрите скованность может быть в разных частях тела.

• Rachel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have an "x" to remove option to the left of it and keep it on list otherwise for convenient tracking of same symptoms each check time. ty

• Ian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be nice to be able to customize the symptoms check to be able to have it ask you about some of the "other" symptoms each time. for example, I track anxiety and depression and a couple of others. I tried to customise the track symptoms reminder but couldn't add any other symptoms to automatically include in the reminder

• Richard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

want to be able to change my popular ailments to have them as default & able to add extra ones.... like conjunctivitis

• Sam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have things going on with me that are not even close to these symptoms listed in general. I'm a bipolar and manic days have symptoms that most peoplrcwould say are good things such as shopping issues.

• Dayna Barret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It can get annoying having to scroll through the list everytime for something I have to enter daily. It would make more sense to have the most often or most recent symptoms in the top that I have used.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently selecting anything other than the 5 common symptoms is a pain. It should remember which ones you use frequently (e.g. 'joint pain') and let you select those from the first screen, rather than forcing you to choose from a long list each time

• Kat commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Some medical conditions have specific symptoms. It would be good to select these once and store them. This would save time each day if there was a list where you could quickly click on yes / no

• Igor Molitor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be also an option to select pre-set list of symptoms by the illness, like Parkinsons disease etc.

• Connor commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for example I can't record insomnia for that day until that night has come and gone, so allow symptom recording reminders first thing in the morning, for the previous day.

• Nai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Poderiam incluir na lista de sintomas, sintomas psicologicos como por exemplo : ansiedade, angústia, instabilidade... Irritação.. Etc.
        Eu faço uso o app e sofro de Transtorno de personalidade Borderline e faço psicoterapia (psicólogo e psiquiátrico), e seria bom que eu pudesse fazer um relatório acompanhando os meus sintomas emocionais e psicológicos
        E com certeza existem mais pessoas que usam o app mas sofrem de problemas psicológicos e não só físicos ou do organismo

• Dirk Schut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be nice not to have to search in the list of symptoms every time to say I have a cough.

• Алексей Шмуйлович commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Также было бы хорошо в настройке лечения иметь возможность добавить в опрос конкретные симптомы

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

in addition to having a check list of regular symptoms allow a scale (1 - 5) instead of just a yes no. It would also be useful to add in other regular recognised diagnostic measures such as PHQ-9 and GAD-7 as a measure.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this should also track symptoms so you can see if medication is working and if you are reacting adversely to medication. also 15 minutes before and after taking medication would be great.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base