I suggest you...

Undo button

It is too easy to accidentally swipe multiple medications. Then I am on my own remembering them.

38 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Owen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Julia Benskin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

patient accidentally presses the confirmed taken option, there should be a way to go into the history and reset the meds for that dosage to be taken at the correct time.

• Amy Reay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take the same meds in the am and pm every day except for a vitamine in the am so that makes it really easy. I also have one that I take every 3 days. Today, I realized that I marked it confirmed yesterday when I hadn't taken it. I went back and tried to fix it on the progress form and put it in skipped yesterday and taken today but wasn't able to. I downloaded this application because of THIS med! I REALLY can't forget to take it consistently and need to be able to keep track of EXAXTLY what date I took it.

• André Gurgel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you confirm accidentally a medicine's next intake hours, how to insert it again in the daily schedule?

• Javier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hoy por error he confirmado la toma de un medicamento que no correspondía de lo varios que tengáis tomar durante el día. y no encontré la manera de restaurarlo a la lista de tareas de el día, solo me dan la opción de: "omitdo" o "confirmado" y debería de haber una oportunidad como "restaurado" o algo así para solucionar el error

• Federico Babini commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quando si salta un medicinale della terapia consiglierei di inserire la possibilità di poterlo ripristinare nella terapia giornaliera.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For doses that need a minimum # hours between them, a late first dose means the next dose needs to be rescheduled

• Julia Benskin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if you make a mistake and mark meds as taken when you didn't take them you should be able to reset or undo that error

• Christine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes... I want an undo or restore button. I accidentally swiped/skipped a medication for later in the day and I can't get it to remind me at the time I want (9pm) unless I delete it and then add it back in manually as a one time med reminder. Please work on this! It's almost been a year since someone first suggested this idea. It's a much needed feature. Thank you.

• jo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you have a confirmation button but an undo button in case something is hit in error

• Simon Shapiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With all due respect, deleting a 'skipper's or 'Galen's e try from 'today's screen is lame. Especially a group delete. how about having a 'taken' Med listed in green and skipped in grey, with an 'undo' button for each medicine. While at it, do away with group listing. It is dangerous and useless.

• Melvin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I sometimes wrongly confirmed a medication, and there's no way to UNDO that mistake.

• Karl Pearson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not being able to unmark is wreaking havoc with my now poorly managed pain. I can't use this app without that feature.

• Karl Pearson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just noticed it thinks I've taken all but one daily dose but I should have 2 left, not one. I have 2 doses worth in my pocket pill box but MyTherapy says I have just one to go. now I'm nervous I'll forget to take my 8pm dose because the alarm won't ring, unless the app is quite broken.

Feedback and Knowledge Base