I suggest you...

allow multiple profiles like kids profiles, this will be good for families or if you're a parent taking care of elderly family members

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jason Doolin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminItzel Hervert (working student, MyTherapy) responded  · 

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for yous suggestion. Currently, MyTherapy is designed to custom the management of an individual therapy. However, we will bring this suggestion to the rest of our team so we can consider the possibility of it. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best regards.

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Lila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

have an option for a family account. each person could have a Diffrent color background for Example: my daughter and son both have diffrent medication times so his would be blue hers pink and someone else's green ect.

• pig rabbit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

when adding medication we can link the meds uniquely to other meds and have them labled the bame of person taking medication and a color or decal can be added to help the medication stand out in the therapy list. when compiling our data or sharing data we can then select which labels to include. i.e. mom, dad, son, daughter, dog, cat, emma, imk

• Wendy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow for profiles, parents and care givers can use one app for all the people they are responsible for.

• Елена commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Например нужно чтобы ребенок принял лекарство чтобы можно было еще и напоминание и для других членов семьи.

• K.U.Winn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the ability to add multiple users, so users can keep track of their own, as well as any children or pets.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a prescription I take daily but require extra at certain times of the month. I can set up two reminder patterns but they aren't tied to the same inventory. Either allow multiple reminder profiles to be tied to one inventory, or allow one med profile to have multiple reminder schedules.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as a carer I would like to track medication for my partner as well as any medication I need

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base