I suggest you...

Possibility to add custom activities

custom activity example: find a new doctor, research a new medication.

51 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Bernard Gauthier shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Margaret from MyTherapy responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sarah Georg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe customizable activities would add a lot of new uses for this app in everyday life.
        For example, I keep a medication journal to track the effects and side effects of my medication throughout the day. I would like to set a reminder to make a journal entry with this app, as I use it for planning my therapy and medication throughout the day.
        This simple new feature will, in my opinion, widen the scope of this app in the everyday life of its users.

• rendi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

allow users to track treatments such as red hose and dressing changes

• Bryan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, please bring this feature to the MyTherapy app. I use it to track self-harm activities as well.

• Desa Merila commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I enjoy having the accountability of the recorded check list, and over the past months of use see additions but I have something specific to me I'd like to add but haven't seen a way to. I'd like the ability to add a completely unique task

• Dirk Schut commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for those of us with depression doing personal hygiene activities like taking a shower or brushing teeth is vital but immensely difficult. I feel it might be useful to keep track of them in this app and have it remind us of it if necessary.

• Karen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have an add button (like you do for medications) in the other categories. Allow for other options rather than just minutes for exercises.

• David Willoughby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add 'eat something' to the activities list, or allow a way to put your own activities as needed (Like 'drink water', 'nap', 'shower', etc)

• Даниил commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Для психологической работы требуется каждые полчаса напоминать об анализе своих чувств, эмоций, желания тела, чувства вины, фиксировать их

• cc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

for example, my doctor told me to find an app that has reminders that I can set for meals, when I'm supposed to get ready, leave the house, come home because due to side effects, I know have cognitive difficulties preventing me from doing such things without prompting.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base