Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rohith shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Margaret from MyTherapy responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

13 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Mona commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like it if medications I've taken, symptom checks I've done, and current inventory would sync more accurately between devices, instead of me having to manually delete automatically skipped medications and checks, as well as have to manually update the inventory on my second phone, if I didn't use it to remind me of medications or track inventory.

• Андрей commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Хотелось бы видеть не только список доступных популярных мероприятий, но и иметь возможность задать своё собственное.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Original: синхронизация с другими программами, такими как Google Fit и Mi Fit

• Akif commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Akıllı saatler üzerinde bağımsız uygulama olsa, ama telefon ile senkronize çalışsa fena olmazdı.

• Lee Crane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like information like weight and activity to be automatically added to mytherapy to save manually adding.

• Andrew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Samsung Health is pre-installed on their smartphones, and you can link this to a variety of other apps, however there doesn't seem to be one for Meds such as yours. It would add another dimension to the Samsung app.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to have the notifications show up on my Fitbit, as well as be able to sync data from my Fitbit with this app such as heart rate.

Feedback and Knowledge Base