I suggest you...

Postponing an event by choosing an amount of minutes (90, 60, 45, etc.)

103 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    test test shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Margaret from MyTherapy responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have to take with food or a little after a meal. Mealtime fluctuates on any given day.

• l0l0y26.10 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An extra choice in case i dont have my medication that time or didn't eat so i can press reminde me later or somthing so i don't forget to take the medication after eating or waking up after the time i set the reminder on

• Tiffany commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

people leave and take there dose at a near time but it should have a button to postpone for 30 mins to an hour

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

tryb umozliwiajacy przypomnienie o niezazytym leku w razie braku urzadzenia w pobliżu w odstępie czasu od 10 min do godziny, automatycznie wyłączający sie po potwierdzeniu zazycia

• simon Englander commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it would be a really good idea to have repeat alarms to every 10 minutes every 15 minutes every 30 minutes.

• Yuri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

сделать возможность отсрочки возникшего уведомления макс на три раза и с предложением повременить 5, 10, 20 мин. или на выбор. оч полезно.

• Martin Andreassen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In a busy day, I may not have an opportunity at the exact moment the alarm goes off. Sometimes I'll just disregards the message, and forgets it completely(until NEXT medication is due).

• hussein commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Let's say the dose is at 10 and I happen to be busy so I clear the notification. The app will not remind me that I still haven't taken my meds and no icon will be visible either. So I suggest that the icon should always be there until the meds are taken. Kind of like a snooze alarm.

• Kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

with location permissions enabled, you could set home or work location so can snooze reminder until you reach the location

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When im not home and can't take the pill at that moment because i dont have access to it. The only option is to skip or confirm. I downloaded to help make sure i take my medication everyday. And a few hours late is better then not taking them.

• Marshall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would like to be able to change number of minutes between recurring reminders. Five minutes is too quick usually.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base