Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. fix multi device

currently pill reminders appear on all devices, but only the device you confirm is entered. others appear as skipped in history (making for redundant entries).

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Symptoms/Well-Being  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. We are always delighted with comments and suggestions. Therefore, we will share this idea with our team in order to discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please contact us at anytime.

Best regards.

3. sort meds

sort meds by schedule time to take

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Tutorial/Help

More guidance on using the app, especially "help"
    it isn't clear that the first option is a search for possible solutions

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

5. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you for pointing out the lack of these values. I will share the suggestion to add it with the rest of our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us and we will happily get back to you.

Best regards.

6. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. reports

Extract reports with "from date" - "to date". By doing so one will be able to have Reports for more than one month.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. make it so I can snooze for 15 minutes.

I have a couple of eye drops where the second one has to be done at least 15 minutes after the first one. As it is now, the only choices I have are 10 minutes or 30 minutes. I would like a 15 minutes choice, or more flexibility in the choices, for snoozing a med.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. We are always delighted to get feedback and comments. We will share this suggestion with our team and discuss its viability. In the meantime, please contact us at anytime in case there is something else that we can do for you.

Best regards.

11. Reports should be made available offline

Reports like graphical representation of blood sugar movement etc. should be made available offline.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. Sort list of Doctors by alphabet or by importance by using a drop and drag method.

be able to hold you finger on the Dr name and drag it to position of most importance.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Doctor/Doctor's Appointment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. Add a save button to the top of the New Medication tab. The button at the bottom is usually off-screen on my phone.

I keep hitting the back button because I can't see the save button. It's great that there's a warning dialogue (discard changes, cancel). That dialogue could also offer a save option, or as I mentioned you could also put the save button at the top of the screen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A way to analyze the users blood pressure using there devices.

A way to find out the users blood pressure or blood sugar using the devices they have.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. Archive medication

It would be helpful to have an option to archive/note completed medication that is still relevant to a persons current health chart.

An option to archive and make notes on completed meds that are still being tracked during an illness. Example: A patient is no longer taking a particular type of antibiotic but they have been prescribed another. The patient would still want to keep track of the previous med for future doctor appointments and make notes on effectiveness or allergies.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16. add bowel movement to symptom tracker.

when dealing with chronic or medication related constipation it would be helpful to track usual bowel movement

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Symptoms/Well-Being  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hello, can you make this app compatible with Android Auto? When I am driving using Android Auto, no notifications from Mytherapy appear

Please allow Mytherapy to send notifications to Android Auto in Car mode. Currently no notifications appear although I set them as critical and alloed showing them in DoNotDisturb mode. It seems that Android Auto is showing only notifications from applications compatible with it. This is very important for all people driving with Google maps or Waze navigations and who are willing to take their pills on time

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Linking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. a calendar would be really helpful to know/check when we started and when we would end a treatment!

just add a calendar, where we could save, and check whenever we need, the date that we've started a treatment, and when we would end.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you for contacting us through our collection of ideas. We are always delighted to get feedback and suggestions.

We will discuss this idea with our team to determine its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do, please do not hesitate in contacting us at anytime.

Best regards,

19. I would like this app to connect to my Fitbit tracker and help me lose weight. positive reinforcement would be great with taking pills.

tried to subscribe to get follow ups on progression but it said there was an error with uservoice

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automatically record medication real intake time

Automatically record medication real intake time, so that User doesn't have to adjust it manually when confirming an intake

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Feedback and Knowledge Base