I suggest you...

allow multiple profiles like kids profiles, this will be good for families or if you're a parent taking care of elderly family members

72 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jason Doolin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
declined  ·  AdminItzel Hervert (working student, MyTherapy) responded  · 

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for yous suggestion. Currently, MyTherapy is designed to custom the management of an individual therapy. However, we will bring this suggestion to the rest of our team so we can consider the possibility of it. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best regards.

34 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have a young child and it would be good to have a linked account for her so I can get reports for her doctors

To make it simpler, you can have multiple profiles to manage each person as an individual. I'd like to keep track of my child and parents' medication.

• pops commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instead of one name and one set of medications why not have more than one name and medications to match each name

• Iain commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to add medication for multiple family members. This would require the ability to set separate names and notifications associated with individual names.

• Mauro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Io gestisco le medicine mie e quelle di mio padre e mia madre, sarebbe utile gestire con questa app tre pazienti.

I would like to control in the application the therapy of my mother, my wife and mine. Today I can only do one patient.

• chris ford commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so senior on shift can get reminders on the client as well as what medication they need

• Наталья commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Хотелось бы вести список приёма лекарств не только для себя но и для своего ребенка

two user profiles allowing seperate medication therapies for a primary and secondary participant in this apps truly useful functions.
    Thank you!

to be able to track a child's data etc and share that rather than my own. or as well as my own

• Donyella Flake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to be able to add my spouse to the system, but I want what he does to be separate from what I do.

• Shelly commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be nice to share the medication schedule with another person. Example... my boyfriend was in a really bad car accident so I control his 4 different meds and keep him on schedule. It would be nice for both of us to be able to see the same schedule so if I'm at work and he takes his meds, he can confirm he's taken it and I know what he's taken. That way if I give him meds before I leave while he's still half asleep, that he doesn't take another dose when he wakes up.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base