Skip to content

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

226 results found

1. add settings option for confirming "take" or "skip" slider

I like the ability to slide right to confirm and left to skip, but sometimes I do it accidentally without realizing it (especially when I have a case of the jitters!). I would like an option in the settings for me to choose, that would provide a quick popup confirmation yes/no of action. Something as simple as "Confirm? YES NO" or "Skip? YES NO", with the yes and no being buttons to choose from.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Simone responded

Thank you for your message. We think that this is an interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. We will share it with the rest of our team so we can consider the possibility of it. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please write to us (support@mytherapyapp.com)

2. Ik neem mijn medicatie niet precies iedere X uur en heb niet ieder innamemoment dezelfde dosis. Maar ik kan het dus niet precies instellen

Ik wil losse momenten kunnen aanmaken en daar aparte tijdem en doses voor kunnen instellen...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Bedankt voor je suggestie! We zullen dit idee naar voren brengen en de haalbaarheid ervan met ons team bespreken. We nemen contact met u op zodra we meer nieuws hebben.

3. для полной картины недостаточно выбирать симптомы из списка. надо сделать блокнот для записи описания состояния самим пациентом.

для полной картины надо добавить возможность пациенту самому описать свое состояние. это во -первых, а во-вторых надо добавить распорядок дня: во сколько встал, лег спать, сколько ел, что ел. а то получается картина не прлная для диагноза.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Спасибо за ваше предложение! Мы рассмотрим вашу идею и обсудим возможную реализацию. Мы свяжемся с вами, как только у нас будет больше информации для вас.

4. Hi! Would it be possible to add the number of remaining tablets/items, in "History" rather than going back to "Therapy" page? Thank you!

Hi! Would it be possible to add the number of remaining tablets/items, on the "History" page, rather than having to go back to the "Therapy" page?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thanks a lot for your message. We will share this suggestion with the rest of the team so we can discuss the possibility of implementing it. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us – support@mytherapyapp.com -

5. add ability to add a nickname for medication for privacy

add ability to add a nickname for medication for privacy

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

6. Auto-snooze automatisch volgende 30 min

melding bij geen gehoor binnen 10 minuten

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Heel erg bedankt voor je bericht. We zullen deze suggestie delen met de rest van ons team, zodat we het kunnen bespreken. Als er in de tussentijd nog iets anders is dat we kunnen doen, kunt u ons schrijven (support@mytherapyapp.com)

7. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you so much for your message. We will share this suggestion with the rest of our team so we can discuss it. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know.

8. Custom symptom scale (1 to 10, emojis)

дать пользователю варианты выбора вида отображения шкалы "проверка симптомов" - мне бы было удобно отображение со смайликами, например.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Спасибо за предложение, мы поделимся им с остальной частью нашей команды, чтобы обсудить это. А пока, если есть что-то еще, что мы можем сделать, пожалуйста, сообщите нам об этом по адресу support@mytherapyapp.com

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Уважаемый пользователь MyTherapy,

Большое спасибо за то, что связались с нами. Мы очень благодарны за ваш вклад. Я поделюсь этим предложением с остальной частью нашей команды, чтобы мы могли обсудить его прибыльность. Тем временем, если мы сможем сделать для вас что-то еще, дайте нам знать, и мы с радостью свяжемся с вами.

С наилучшими пожеланиями.

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Kære MyTherapy-bruger,

Mange tak for at kontakte os. At se opgørelsen organiseret pr. Dag ud over antallet af piller, så du kan planlægge frem, lyder som en interessant ide, og vi kan se, hvordan det kan være nyttigt. Vi deler det med resten af vores team for at diskutere muligheden. I mellemtiden, hvis der er noget vi kan gøre for dig, kontakt os, og vi vil med glæde svare.

Med venlig hilsen.

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Sevgili kullanıcı

Bu öneri için teşekkürler. Ekibimizin geri kalanıyla yorum yapacağız, çünkü bunun nasıl faydalı olacağını görüyoruz. Bu arada, sizin için bir şeyler yapabilirsek, bize yazın ve memnuniyetle yanıtlayacağız.

Saygılarımla

12. adjust scheduled time easily

I start/wake up at morning at different times, It would be nice if I easily can adjust the start time of my medication for the day, It is scheduled alarm 9 times of day.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We believe that this is an interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. We will share it with our team to discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is something else that we can do for you, please contact us again and we will happily respond.

Best regards.

13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you for pointing out the lack of this symptom. I will share the suggestion to add it with the rest of our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us and we will happily get back to you.

Best regards.

14. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We think that this is an interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. We will therefore share it with our team to discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything we can do for you, please write to us and we will happily get back to you.

Best regards.

15. Να μπορεί να ρυθμιστή ο χρόνος αναβολής μιας υπενθύμισης, και όχι να χτυπάει κάθε 1 λεπτό.

Εάν για κάποιο λόγο δεν μπορούμε να λάβουμε το χάπι την στιγμή που έχει προγραμματιστεί, καλό θα ήταν να μπορούμε να ρυθμίσουμε να αναβληθεί για όσο χρόνο θέλουμε, πχ μισή ώρα αντί να χτυπάει ανά ένα λεπτό που είναι τωρα, μέχρι να επιλέξουμε ότι λάβαμε το χάπι.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. add a film dosage that allows for breaking it into sections for tapering. set 1/8 of one unit/strip. it's hard to keep inventory

More medications are being produced to be taken sublingually which is often one dose that melts away. The issue I think is important with the film type, There has to be an ability to set dose in fractions of a standard dose just like in the pill section I can set 0.5 (half a pill). The problem is doctors want to tapering any change in dose to combat withdrawal symptoms.

example:

• 1 film at 8am
    • 1/4 film at 8pm.

This would help keep track of medicine that's already hard to keep track of before you cut it into…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Repeat prescription date

Allow the ability to set a repeat prescription date for each med, so you can see in the app when each repeat is due, rather than looking at the actual med label.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,
    Thank you so much for contacting us. We appreciate your feedback. We think that this idea is very interesing and we will discuss it with our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please let us know.

Best regards.

19. a calendar would be really helpful to know/check when we started and when we would end a treatment!

just add a calendar, where we could save, and check whenever we need, the date that we've started a treatment, and when we would end.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you for contacting us through our collection of ideas. We are always delighted to get feedback and suggestions.

We will discuss this idea with our team to determine its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do, please do not hesitate in contacting us at anytime.

Best regards,

20. a repeat setting on the alarm if not confirmed within a hour.and again until medication confirmed.

I finish work at 10pm every other week as I work shifts, as I finish work the alarm sounds, by the time I get home around 10.30pm, I could forget about taking my medication, the alarm should repeat hourly, or every half hour until confirmed.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are always delighted by feedback and suggestions. I think that this idea in particular is very interesting and I can see how it can be useful. We will discuss its viability with our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards,

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base