Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make a rotating chart for injectable medication

I take two injectable medications and need to rotate the injection sites. I also take pills. So I need an app that does injections and pills!!!
    And to set a start date! Every 21 days does not start the day I installed the App!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. add an 'Other' button or 'prefer not to anwser' for trans people that use this!

I am trans/non-binary and it gives me pretty shitty dysphoria to choose one. I think it would be helpful to add it in. stay safe

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give us a way to let us change our email address, that way we don't have to delete our account and start from scratch.

I use an Android phone but I don't use the Gmail account for my email anymore. I signed up with my Gmail address but I don't use it anymore. As you can see by the email I have listed is my new email address.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ability to delete hidden progress data. I have multiple spelling I used over time and have duplicate entries by different names.

Delete hidden progress data, ability to change progress data titles, move data from one data point to another. As I was prescribed different doses of the same med I had to edit the original med to include more info, so new progress data was generated and it was disconnected from the original data only because I had to change the name of the treatment entry.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. please don't vibrate when I swap a medication to Done

because I swap multiple items and vibrated for each. it gets annoying when it's so many!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. добавьте пожалуйста возможность синхронизации с облаком.

добавьте пожалуйста возможность синхронизации с облаком.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add custom labs, activities and symptoms entry option similar to medication entry.

Free text entry options for labs, activities and symptoms

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Здравствуйте!

Исправьте, пожалуйста, небольшой недочёт: нет возможности изменить единицы, установленные по умолчанию, когда пытаешься добавить незапланированную запись. В частности, переключить единицы молярной концентрации из мг/дл (по умолчанию) на ммоль/л. 

А также учтите, пожалуйста, мои пожелания из оценки приложения:     "Твёрдая 4. Использую недавно, на первое ощущение всё замечательно, хорошее оформление, много интересных полезных функций. Но, на мой взгляд, один ОГРОМНЫЙ, существенный недостаток - это звуковое уведомление. Первые разы я даже не понял, что это за звук и даже не услышал. Разработчики, сделайте, пожалуйста, звук 1. погромче; 2. поагрессивнее; 3. сделайте возможность выбора звука оповещения и не только из стандартного набора, но…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Next to myself I need an extra setting for my dog who needs a medicine every 2 other days. Is that possible?

Next to myself I need an extra setting for my dog who needs a medicine every 2 other days. Is that possible?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I want change the notify music...

I need to change the notification song, because in my house two people use this app and a song for two phones gets confused. I would like to know which cell phone is ringing ... and, of course, who needs to take the remedies

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base