(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Rich Bitting shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    gathering feedback  ·  Margaret from MyTherapy responded  · 

We have integrated 5 additional alarms into our latest update. These are louder, longer and more versatile than the previous tones.

To test the new reminders, proceed as follows:
    1. You navigate to the tab “Therapy”
    2. Under “Therapy”, select a therapy item from the list by clicking on it
    3. Then the details of the respective element are opened
    4. If you scroll down, you can use the “Alarm” option to try the new ringtones.

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • michal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

an option to select custom sounds from device's notifications/alarms/ringtones would be very appreciated...

• Carlo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Na alarmmelding toon is gestopt,neemt oproep spraakmelding die taak over met tekst : Tijd voor u medicatie, of zo iets als : Vergeet u medicatie niet intenemen.en dat stop past als gebruiker oproep beantwoord.

• michal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we should have an option to choose custom sounds from the system notifications...

• Павел commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Запись данных времени выставленнтго времени приёма лекарств и фактический когда собственно подтверждено, добавить более подробный отчёт с этим же временем, такой как если нажать кнопку истории во вкладке "сегодня" ну собственные звуки, страница в интернете для слежения за тем же процессом лечения, это могу помочь если хотите)

• Marshall commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to use other notifications/ringtones from my device.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I need a notification during the baby's naptime. if my phone is silenced, I miss it all together, the ability to set the notifications to vibrate would be helpful

• Илья commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Например, когда экран заблокирован и пришло время употреблять лекарство, то звук напоминания тихий и очень короткий. В пути или на улице не слышно. Предлагаю добавить вибрацию телефона и увеличить время напоминания, громкость (если конечно это возможно)

• dimitri commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add the option to assign your own reminder sound or at least expand them with other sounds

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base