(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

please add capability of a member of my team who I select gets a reminder if I miss a medication.

I've been using MediSafe and that app has the option of inviting a MedFriend who loads the app on their phone and enters a code my app generates which is linked to my database. If I forget to take my meds that person's phone alerts them that I missed a dose so they can text or call me and remind me. it's been a life saver, literally.

Karl Pearson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Margaret from MyTherapy responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

9 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alejandro Cofre Garcia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If the patient is unable to say what they have already taken and what they should take next, people in the team can check in their own device whitout bedding access to the patient's device.

• Ms. Graham Steel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When my meds are to be taken @ 7:00am and when i take them and respond to the alert the results goto my team so that way they know i have taken my meds and if i miss then they can text or call or email me to remind me of the missed dose.

• Aoife commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

.. is not clear if they have taken their medicine - plus it's not clear when the week starts.
        Ideally, if you could check in each day to see if they have taken their medicine and perhaps get a notification by a certain time if they have not taken their medicine.

• anmol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a kidney transplant patient in India I have lots of medicine to take and water to drink and I can't take medicine after the given time
        ur app is superb but u could do some improvement by allowing team to see my medicine and if I don't take medicine on time they should get notify in 5 mins and u should also add remainder for drinking water

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful if you could add the option to select a member of my team that would get a notification when I miss a medication.

• Jay S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Being in law enforcement, I have seen awful circumstances where an individual has stopped taking their medications. Severe depression / bi-polar, Schizophrenia, suicide, etc. are just a few examples that can occur. If an individual missed a particular medication by (X) amount of time, a text message would be sent to a particular care taker.

Feedback and Knowledge Base