Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. provide a setting to pick whether the checkboxes are autofilled or start blank, it helps when you have a lot to take and check after each.

if you take a lot of meds at the same time its easier to check them off as you take them as my one causes temporary memory loss for me and i get paranoid that i hit the confirm all button after taking only one medication fhere should be a setting in the settings to have the checkboxes blank at the start when you get a prompt.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are always delighted to get feedback and suggestions. This option sounds very interesting and I can see how it can be useful. We will discuss it with our team.

In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards.

3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

4. Add support for test strips and lancets. These are needed for tests and are consumables diabetics in the UK get on prescription.

Example bar codes 4015630056972 accu-chek fastclix 204 lancets. Each lancet has got 6 uses in it. Example test strips bar code 4015630980987 50 test strips for glucose level testing in whole blood from finger prick

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Уважаемый пользователь MyTherapy,

Большое вам спасибо за то, что обратились к нам. Мы считаем, что всегда есть место для улучшения, поэтому мы ценим ваш вклад. Мы поделимся этой идеей с нашей командой и обсудим ее жизнеспособность. Тем временем, если есть что-то еще, что мы можем сделать для вас, сообщите нам об этом.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,

6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. a way to track one's symptoms more specifically, especially symptoms related to side effects of medication.

You could simply offer a tracker (maybe inside the settings for the related medication) in which users can record, what side effects they suffer from and how their symptoms have developed. For example: "Did you get a headache today?" and maybe a scale from 1 to 10 or something similar. It would be a big help for me to have all of my medication-stuff in one single app :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Symptoms/Well-Being  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sevgili kullanıcı

Bu öneri için teşekkürler. Ekibimizin geri kalanıyla yorum yapacağız, çünkü bunun nasıl faydalı olacağını görüyoruz. Bu arada, sizin için bir şeyler yapabilirsek, bize yazın ve memnuniyetle yanıtlayacağız.

Saygılarımla

9. 血中濃度 spo2の項目があったらとても嬉しい。

spo2を 体重計のように 具体的に見たい

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Add FEV1 as a measurement for asthma. please feel free to email me at jwyoungpm@gmail.com if youre curious how I use this. - James

FEV1 is similar to peak flow except instead of the maximum volume you push out at any instant, it is the total measure of volume pushed out in one second. You can buy devices to measure this at home and it is a useful metric for me and my pulmonologist in understanding how my medications affect my asthma.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hi! Would it be possible to add the number of remaining tablets/items, in "History" rather than going back to "Therapy" page? Thank you!

Hi! Would it be possible to add the number of remaining tablets/items, on the "History" page, rather than having to go back to the "Therapy" page?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. для полной картины недостаточно выбирать симптомы из списка. надо сделать блокнот для записи описания состояния самим пациентом.

для полной картины надо добавить возможность пациенту самому описать свое состояние. это во -первых, а во-вторых надо добавить распорядок дня: во сколько встал, лег спать, сколько ел, что ел. а то получается картина не прлная для диагноза.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Спасибо за ваше предложение! Мы рассмотрим вашу идею и обсудим возможную реализацию. Мы свяжемся с вами, как только у нас будет больше информации для вас.

18. About the remaining number display of medicine in "Today's task". (「今日のタスク」の薬の残数表示について)

The remaining number display of medicine in "Today's task" has been very helpful.
    (「今日のタスク」での薬の残数表示はとても助かっています。)

But, the remaining number that is displayed in the "Today's task" is the only remaining number display of before taking the medicine.
    (ですが、「今日のタスク」で表示される残数は、薬を飲む前の残数表示だけです。)
    The number of remaining after drinking the medicine is, after digestion of the "Today's task", I do not know that it is not again open the "Task".
    (薬を飲んだ後の残数は、「今日のタスク」を消化した後、改めて「タスク」を開かないとわかりません。)
    If possible, is when displaying the "task of today", I want to display the number of remaining before and after drinking the medicine.
    (可能であれば、「今日のタスク」を表示する際に、薬を飲む前後の残数を表示してほしいです。)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

19. Add Asia & Singapore under your Medication database please

Add Asia & Singapore under your Medication database please

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are always happy to get feedback and new suggestions. Unfortunately, we currently cannot expand our database to include this information. However, we will share this idea with our team to discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please contact us and we will happily reply.

Best regards.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base