Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    32 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for yous suggestion. Currently, MyTherapy is designed to custom the management of an individual therapy. However, we will bring this suggestion to the rest of our team so we can consider the possibility of it. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best regards.

2. adding notes to your medication information

adding notes would be great to include instructions such as "take with food" or any special instructions the doctor gives you

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a save button to the top of the New Medication tab. The button at the bottom is usually off-screen on my phone.

I keep hitting the back button because I can't see the save button. It's great that there's a warning dialogue (discard changes, cancel). That dialogue could also offer a save option, or as I mentioned you could also put the save button at the top of the screen.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically record medication real intake time

Automatically record medication real intake time, so that User doesn't have to adjust it manually when confirming an intake

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. monitor more then one person schedule

Hope this apps can create more then one profile, so i can follow more then one person schedule taking medicine time

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for yous suggestion. Currently, MyTherapy is designed to custom the management of an individual therapy. However, we will bring this suggestion to the rest of our team so we can consider the possibility of it. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do, please let us know.

Best regards.

8. add pictures of medication

Pictures are helpful when prescription bottles aren't handy.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. We believe that this is an interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. We will share it with our team in order to discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us and we will happily get back to you.

Best regards.

9. sort meds

sort meds by schedule time to take

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Having to choose grams, pills, etc. is unnecessary. Just let me customize...

The more you allow for customization, the more useful the app is...

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Customizable date format

Allow Users to choose a date format e.g. MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY or YYYY/MM/DD

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow to set intake conditions / restrictions

e.g. no more than 6 pills per day, with at least 4 h break between them. When the user wants to record a medication intake that's breaking the intake restrictions is reminded by MyTherapy app about them

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear user,

Thank you so much for your feedback. Since we are not medical professionals, the law prohibits us from giving any kind of medical advice. However, we will share this with the rest of the team and keep it under consideration. If there is anything else we can do, let us know.

Best regards.

13. Fix the snooze button layout

The snooze button is on different sides of the screen in the app and in the push notification - make the layout consistent.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The ability to add notes when skipping a scheduled dosage to say why you skipped the dose

A notes section when selecting to skip a scheduled dose or a choice of options to explain why you skipped the dose such as 'out if this medication' or 'not within reach of medication'

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We believe that this is an interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. We will share it with our team to discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is something else that we can do for you, please contact us again and we will happily respond.

Best regards.

15. Feature request - new possible medication schedule: "X hours after previous dose", that takes into account if first dose is taken belatedly.

Example: MED is programmed to be taken at 00:00. It's taken 30 minutes late at 00:30. Second dose of med is selected to be always an hour later, so it will be scheduled for 01:30.
    This would __not__ replace the "X hours after last dose" current scheduling option, which does not update depending on actual confirmation time of previous dose.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If a dose is taken late to change the time of the next dose accordingly.

if you were asleep when it was time to take the medicine and you awake and take it late. The app would automatically adjust the time for the next dose of the medication that was taken late.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are always delighted to get feedback and comments. We will share this suggestion to our team and discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything that we can do for you, please do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards.

20. it would be helpful if when a dosage is taken late the following dosage times could be automatically updated.

for instance, if I'm scheduled to take my medication at 12, every 4 hours and I take that dosage at 1, I would like future times to be updated every 4 hours.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are very happy to receive comments and feedback. We will share this idea with our team in order to discuss its viability. In the meantime, please do not hesitate in contacting us if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Best regards.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Feedback and Knowledge Base