Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. need to be able to start a 7 day course of antibiotics at the time you want.eg only 1 dose on 1st day

prescribed dose was 4 times per day but started at 11pm so wanted only 1 that day. and wanted only 3 doses on last day

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

4. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! Unfortunately, we are unable to integrate this specific suggestion at this time. However, nothing is certain so we will therefore leave this entry in the list so that others can continue to vote for this.

5. Feature request - new possible medication schedule: "X hours after previous dose", that takes into account if first dose is taken belatedly.

Example: MED is programmed to be taken at 00:00. It's taken 30 minutes late at 00:30. Second dose of med is selected to be always an hour later, so it will be scheduled for 01:30.
    This would __not__ replace the "X hours after last dose" current scheduling option, which does not update depending on actual confirmation time of previous dose.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I'd like an option to modify daily medication times with just 1 or 2 clicks.

My medication schedule begins when wake up. Yesterday I woke up at 10:30 am. The next day I wake up at 11:30am. For the meds I take 3x a day, I change the start time and the end time for each one. Then I have to change the times for the meds I take 2x a day then 1x a day. I have 12 or more different meds that I take daily.

I propose having the option to change the start time for each group of meds [ie. 3x, 2x, 1x a day] that automatically change the start time for…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Therapy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. restore the history button in the top corner

the app had a history button in the top right corner that was removed in the most recent version. Personally at least, I used that button almost everyday and although it is still easy to access the history via the drawer menu, it was in my opinion a lot more convenient and "snappy" to be able to use that button. Please restore it, as I downgraded my app for now but I would like to continue updating. It's just a small thing, that makes a big difference (at least for me... :-)

Thanks for the great work and app, I…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Therapy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Have an option for automatic refill of medication

When the tablets have run out, have some kind of option to refill them (for repeat prescriptions)

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. fix multi device

currently pill reminders appear on all devices, but only the device you confirm is entered. others appear as skipped in history (making for redundant entries).

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. Let the day begin at 12 a.m.

After I take my meds for the day. My new day should start at midnight. Not be partt of the day before.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. The ability to add notes when skipping a scheduled dosage to say why you skipped the dose

A notes section when selecting to skip a scheduled dose or a choice of options to explain why you skipped the dose such as 'out if this medication' or 'not within reach of medication'

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We believe that this is an interesting idea and we can see how it can be useful. We will share it with our team to discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is something else that we can do for you, please contact us again and we will happily respond.

Best regards.

16. one music for all

if one has more than one medication in one time he gets a blur of different music alerts as he adjusted to each medication . So I suggest 6hat if somebody like me who got two or more medication alerts in one time only one sound alert should be heard , can be set as default tone, as one likes.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. calculate times X times per day with only a start time

Enter a first dose time, a last dose time (perhaps bedtime), and number of doses. Receive the remaining times.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. We are always delighted to get feedback and comments. We will share this suggestion with our team and discuss its viability. In the meantime, please contact us at anytime in case there is something else that we can do for you.

Best regards.

19. calendar feature enabling view of yesterday, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow etc

сделать изменения в настройках, чтобы можно было просматривать каждый день. Листая влево и вправо, чтобы менялись даты.
    Хочу видеть какие лекарства принимала вчера, какие надо принять завтра и послезавтра и т. д.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)