Skip to content

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1875 results found

1. Graphical display for medication where I can select individual items to get more info about them.

I want it to display as a chart or pie chart listing medication items individually and allowing me to select each item separately. Then also allowing me to colour code them and shape them as per what they are. This 2ould look a lot better then just having a list of items 2ith a tick against them. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  Simone responded

Thank you so much for pointing out the need of adding this activity. We will include it in the list of elements to add. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please write us to support@mytherapyapp.com

3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thannk you so much for pointing out the need to add this unit. We have added it to our list of values to be added. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please contact us at support@mytherapyapp.com

4. Opslaan i.p.v. weggooien

Als je vergeet op te slaan vraagt ie of je wilt annuleren. Vervolgens krijg je 2 keuzes, weggooien & annuleren. Ik vond dit verwarrend en koos de verkeerde. Logischer lijkt me de keuze Opslaan of annuleren.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Bedankt dat je dit hebt uitgelegd. We zullen deze suggestie delen met de rest van ons team, zodat we het kunnen bespreken. Als er in de tussentijd nog iets anders is dat we kunnen doen, kunt u ons schrijven (support@mytherapyapp.com)

5. Corrected entry should result in bringing back the reminder to Todays tab

If you accidentally confirm the medication and later correct the entry in the History, the reminder should be back on Today screen.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thanks a lot for your message. We will share this idea with the rest of the team so we can discuss it. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us – support@mytherapyapp.com -

8. Hi! Would it be possible to add the number of remaining tablets/items, in "History" rather than going back to "Therapy" page? Thank you!

Hi! Would it be possible to add the number of remaining tablets/items, on the "History" page, rather than having to go back to the "Therapy" page?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thanks a lot for your message. We will share this suggestion with the rest of the team so we can discuss the possibility of implementing it. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us – support@mytherapyapp.com -

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dziękuję za sugestię! Zbadamy twój pomysł i omówimy możliwą implementację. Skontaktujemy się z Tobą, gdy tylko otrzymamy więcej informacji.

10. сделать возможным передачу списка принимаемых препаратов членам команды

хотелось бы чтобы вы создали раздел для приема лекарств для детей и сделали возможным передачи списка лекарств со всеми заполненными данными членам семьи... Это жене, бабушке, дедушке и т.д. и т.п.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Спасибо за ваше предложение! Мы рассмотрим вашу идею и обсудим возможную реализацию. Мы свяжемся с вами, как только у нас будет больше информации для вас.

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. для полной картины недостаточно выбирать симптомы из списка. надо сделать блокнот для записи описания состояния самим пациентом.

для полной картины надо добавить возможность пациенту самому описать свое состояние. это во -первых, а во-вторых надо добавить распорядок дня: во сколько встал, лег спать, сколько ел, что ел. а то получается картина не прлная для диагноза.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Спасибо за ваше предложение! Мы рассмотрим вашу идею и обсудим возможную реализацию. Мы свяжемся с вами, как только у нас будет больше информации для вас.

13. A web portal for patients that interacts with the app would seem to be the next best step.

I have Stage 4 Cancer and am on a lot of medications that are changing in dose and frequency as well as PRN meds that come and go. Entering and changing them on the app, unless you're on tablet is tedious to say the least. Just being able to enroll the medications on a web portal would be a huge improvement.

Which leads me to my 2nd idea; a My Therapy version that would help monitor and log the treatment involved with the different types of cancers.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Linking  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We will examine your idea and discuss a possible implementation. We will contact you as soon as we have more information for you.

14. Add support for test strips and lancets. These are needed for tests and are consumables diabetics in the UK get on prescription.

Example bar codes 4015630056972 accu-chek fastclix 204 lancets. Each lancet has got 6 uses in it. Example test strips bar code 4015630980987 50 test strips for glucose level testing in whole blood from finger prick

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We will examine your idea and discuss a possible implementation. We will contact you as soon as we have more information for you.

15. show me the appointment time table. i need to see an ordered schedule

i Saw the therapy in alphabetical order. i need to see ordered by time. when i am planning the medicines for the next day, It is hard to organize

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. hi, thanks for an awesome app! I am on Warfarin but my INR test dates are irregular, would be handy to set a reminder X hrs before my appt

Setting a reminder to occur the night before/X hours before an important blood test would be useful. I self test my INR but if the reminder goes off when I am due to submit a results, chances are my test kit will be at home. I do this through Google Cal at the moment but it would be ace to have it all in one app. Being able to set reminder timeouts individually to other than 5 minutes would be useful too.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado pela sua mensagem. Achamos que esta é uma ideia interessante e podemos ver como isso pode ser útil. Vamos compartilhá-lo com o resto da nossa equipe para que possamos considerar a possibilidade disso. Enquanto isso, se houver mais alguma coisa que possamos fazer por você, escreva para nós (support@mytherapyapp.com)

18. Seria bom a opção d trocar o ícone do remédio, ajuda caso haja mais de uma opção d remédio a tomar. Também de pôr a foto do remédio no lugar

Quando cadastrado, aparece um ícone de comprimido invocando remédio, seria bom poder trocar esta opção, pra pôr, por exemplo, outro tipo de comprimido, ou frasco de líquido, ou conta gotas... No meu caso, é um xarope, seria interessante ter um ícone de frasco. Ou também, para facilitar, poder pôr a imagem do remédio (foto) no lugar do ícone, se a pessoa quiser.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Obrigado pela sua mensagem. Achamos que esta é uma ideia interessante e podemos ver como isso pode ser útil. Vamos compartilhá-lo com o resto da nossa equipe para que possamos considerar a possibilidade disso. Enquanto isso, se houver mais alguma coisa que possamos fazer por você, escreva para nós (support@mytherapyapp.com)

19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tak for din besked. Vi mener, at dette er en interessant ide, og vi kan se, hvordan det kan være nyttigt. Vi deler det med resten af vores team, så vi kan overveje muligheden for det. I mellemtiden, hvis der er noget andet, vi kan gøre for dig, skriv venligst til os (support@mytherapyapp.com)

20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

תודה לך על ההודעה שלך. אנחנו חושבים שזה רעיון מעניין ואנחנו יכולים לראות איך זה יכול להיות שימושי. אנו נשתף אותו עם שאר הצוות שלנו כדי שנוכל לשקול את האפשרות של זה. בינתיים, אם יש עוד משהו שאנחנו יכולים לעשות בשבילך, בבקשה לכתוב לנו (support@mytherapyapp.com)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base