Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide widgets to make tracking even easier.

I'd love to see a widget that allows patients to easily add spontaneous entries from the home screen. I often neglect to enter my as-needed medications because I was busy doing something else at the time. Then I lose track of how they're affecting my symptoms and when I need to refill them—and the refill reminders are most handy for the as-needed meds since most pharmacies provide automatic refills for meds that are taken regularly. It would also be useful for tracking activities, quickly entering measurements when a random symptom arises, and likely more that I'm not thinking of right…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. We are always delighted to get feedback and comments. We will share this suggestion with our team and discuss its viability. In the meantime, please contact us at anytime in case there is something else that we can do for you.

Best regards.

3. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. I will pass on this suggestion to our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards.

4. calendar feature enabling view of yesterday, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow etc

сделать изменения в настройках, чтобы можно было просматривать каждый день. Листая влево и вправо, чтобы менялись даты.
    Хочу видеть какие лекарства принимала вчера, какие надо принять завтра и послезавтра и т. д.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. restore the history button in the top corner

the app had a history button in the top right corner that was removed in the most recent version. Personally at least, I used that button almost everyday and although it is still easy to access the history via the drawer menu, it was in my opinion a lot more convenient and "snappy" to be able to use that button. Please restore it, as I downgraded my app for now but I would like to continue updating. It's just a small thing, that makes a big difference (at least for me... :-)

Thanks for the great work and app, I…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sort list of Doctors by alphabet or by importance by using a drop and drag method.

be able to hold you finger on the Dr name and drag it to position of most importance.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Doctor/Doctor's Appointment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

9. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10. More intake forms

include ointment as a type of medication, not drop, not pill, but an ointment, or salve... (maxidex)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. Change way multiple option drug types display their units.

Previously, when manually entering a drug dose once the name was chosen, Oramorph in my case, I would be presented with a list of the type of that drug listed in the database and you could select the correct one, Oramorph Oral Solution 10mg/5ml 500ml in my case, and then I would select dose (also needs fractional dose e.g. 0.5ml steps added to dose option) and away I go. However a recent update has now changed this to a drop down radio button list of a dozen or so types instead, e.g. tablet, ml, mg, injectable etc. In itself no…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. Allow users to turn off vibration in notifications and when entering a therapy event/tracker/etc. This is very painful for me.

While some phones allow you to turn off vibrations system-wide, others, like mine, do not. I find it painful when a phone vibrates in my hand, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. It rather defeats the purpose if an app designed to help improve your symptoms actually causes your symptoms. While I could turn the notifications off, that would obviously defeat the purpose as well!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. Categories for photos of the day

HI, these photos you give each time i take all my medicines are great! It would be better if we could chose a category for them:D

I mean like "japanese paintings" or "cute animals" or "amazing plants".

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16. Health report list the values in addition to the chart

It would be nice to be able to request a report that would list the actual values for blood pressure and heart rate such as:
    date, time, dia, sys, heart rate.

Thanks for your consideration

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. extension alarm time and time record

would be a lot nice if i can make the alarm happen again half or an hour later for the case that i can't take it right away and record the time when i press the confirm button so that i can know at which date I took the pill and how late as well!

the app Is really nice and I aprreciate it!

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. it would be helpful if when a dosage is taken late the following dosage times could be automatically updated.

for instance, if I'm scheduled to take my medication at 12, every 4 hours and I take that dosage at 1, I would like future times to be updated every 4 hours.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are very happy to receive comments and feedback. We will share this idea with our team in order to discuss its viability. In the meantime, please do not hesitate in contacting us if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Best regards.

19. sort meds

sort meds by schedule time to take

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Tutorial/Help

More guidance on using the app, especially "help"
    it isn't clear that the first option is a search for possible solutions

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base