Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. actualizar a lista de medicamentos mundialmente

e uma ótimo aplicativo para saber nosso bem estar de saúde .. deviam actualizar a lista de medicamentos mundialmente .. arranjar uma pulseira ligada que com a nossa pulsação consiga transmitir os pequenos acidentes que possa vir acontecer .. tipo um desmaio ..

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Obrigado pelas suas palavras gentis. Saber que a MyTherapy tem sido útil para você nos deixa incrivelmente felizes. Acreditamos que uma pulseira conectada é uma ótima ideia e podemos ver como ela pode ser útil. Infelizmente, atualmente não temos a capacidade de desenvolvimento para implementar isso. Mas mesmo se não formos capazes de trabalhar com essa ideia em um futuro próximo, nós valorizamos sua opinião. Se você tiver mais sugestões, por favor escreva para nós (support@mytherapyapp.com) Nós gostaríamos de ouvir de volta de você!

2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Therapy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

3. I would like this app to connect to my Fitbit tracker and help me lose weight. positive reinforcement would be great with taking pills.

tried to subscribe to get follow ups on progression but it said there was an error with uservoice

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Automatically record medication real intake time

Automatically record medication real intake time, so that User doesn't have to adjust it manually when confirming an intake

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

6. Allow users to turn off vibration in notifications and when entering a therapy event/tracker/etc. This is very painful for me.

While some phones allow you to turn off vibrations system-wide, others, like mine, do not. I find it painful when a phone vibrates in my hand, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. It rather defeats the purpose if an app designed to help improve your symptoms actually causes your symptoms. While I could turn the notifications off, that would obviously defeat the purpose as well!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. extension alarm time and time record

would be a lot nice if i can make the alarm happen again half or an hour later for the case that i can't take it right away and record the time when i press the confirm button so that i can know at which date I took the pill and how late as well!

the app Is really nice and I aprreciate it!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Doctor/Doctor's Appointment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We have decided to go ahead with this feature and are now starting to conceptualise the implementation as best as possible in MyTherapy. If in the meantime you come up with more ideas or way in which we can best integrate this suggestion, please leave a comment or send us an email at support@mytherapyapp.com

10. Tutorial/Help

More guidance on using the app, especially "help"
    it isn't clear that the first option is a search for possible solutions

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11. more suitable medication schedule for shift work.

I (and many others) work in shifts. This means that in week 1 I'll take my medication on different times then in week 2. I don't have the option now for a schedule like this.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. possibility to confirm or delay notification from the pop-up

Have the notification show like a system notification and allow swipe left/right for confirmation or delay.
    see original entry. pretty much says it all

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Team functionality: Link connections with contacts in the address book

Link connections with contacts in the address book in order of have the picture or send sms reminders

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14. reports

Extract reports with "from date" - "to date". By doing so one will be able to have Reports for more than one month.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Provide widgets to make tracking even easier.

I'd love to see a widget that allows patients to easily add spontaneous entries from the home screen. I often neglect to enter my as-needed medications because I was busy doing something else at the time. Then I lose track of how they're affecting my symptoms and when I need to refill them—and the refill reminders are most handy for the as-needed meds since most pharmacies provide automatic refills for meds that are taken regularly. It would also be useful for tracking activities, quickly entering measurements when a random symptom arises, and likely more that I'm not thinking of right…

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us through our collection of ideas. I will pass on this suggestion to our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards.

18. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Sort list of Doctors by alphabet or by importance by using a drop and drag method.

be able to hold you finger on the Dr name and drag it to position of most importance.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Doctor/Doctor's Appointment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. allow data collected in the app to be transferred to medical records via apps such as patient access

It would be great if Drs could see what patient have submitted in the app it gives invaluable information which will help the Drs make better decisions

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base