Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More intake forms

include ointment as a type of medication, not drop, not pill, but an ointment, or salve... (maxidex)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for pointing this out. We will share this information with our team. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please contact us and we will happily get back to you.

Best regards.

3. I need alert by 0,25 hour frequency

I need alert by 0,25 hour frequency

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow users to turn off vibration in notifications and when entering a therapy event/tracker/etc. This is very painful for me.

While some phones allow you to turn off vibrations system-wide, others, like mine, do not. I find it painful when a phone vibrates in my hand, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this. It rather defeats the purpose if an app designed to help improve your symptoms actually causes your symptoms. While I could turn the notifications off, that would obviously defeat the purpose as well!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

6. Have an option for automatic refill of medication

When the tablets have run out, have some kind of option to refill them (for repeat prescriptions)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Group medication based on doctor that assigned them or the medical issue they are for.

You would be a me to group meds by the doctors that gave you them. So you could send them reports only on the meds pertinent to them.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. fix multi device

currently pill reminders appear on all devices, but only the device you confirm is entered. others appear as skipped in history (making for redundant entries).

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11. Let the day begin at 12 a.m.

After I take my meds for the day. My new day should start at midnight. Not be partt of the day before.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. Have more details about medication

I have different treatment for each eye but one drug is common to both eyes. I have ganfort in both eyes at night. Only have Azopt in left eye.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. it would be helpful if when a dosage is taken late the following dosage times could be automatically updated.

for instance, if I'm scheduled to take my medication at 12, every 4 hours and I take that dosage at 1, I would like future times to be updated every 4 hours.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are very happy to receive comments and feedback. We will share this idea with our team in order to discuss its viability. In the meantime, please do not hesitate in contacting us if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Best regards.

14. I have a med reminder for 25 days/5 days paused, but I'd like to align it with the date of the month (6 days paused on months with 31 days)

Thank you for including a personalizable cycle function. I did not see this in other apps. But I'd love to be able you allign it with the days of the month as well. For instance, always start my pills on the 1st, and have 6 days pause for months with 31 days, 5 days pause for months with 30 days, and 3 or 4 days for February depending on leap year.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. Visually Impaired Reminder says the name of medication to be taken

озвучивать название препаратов для слабовидящих удобно

чтоб каждый препарат по времени озвучить название вместо просто звука так будет удобно

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bluetooth support

Hi,
    Several Apps can import blood pressure and weight from devices supporting Bluetooth. I like your app. But typing the values let,me use other apps.
    Cheers Marco

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. Please add medication for Thailand and translation in Thai language as well

Please add medication for Thailand and translation in Thai language as well

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 5 7 9 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Feedback and Knowledge Base