Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. camera or scan r x recognition

camera or scan recognition of meds would make entry very simple and allow all info on r x to be available for read, refill, Dr, pharm, etc

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are always delighted to get feedback and suggestions. This option sounds very interesting and I can see how it can be useful. We will discuss it with our team.

In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate in contacting us at any time.

Best regards.

2. Tutorial/Help

More guidance on using the app, especially "help"
    it isn't clear that the first option is a search for possible solutions

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

3. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you for pointing out the lack of these values. I will share the suggestion to add it with the rest of our team. In the meantime, if there is anything else that we can do for you, please write to us and we will happily get back to you.

Best regards.

4. Allow drag and drop re-ordering of items in the Therapy tab

The current order appears to be set as item creation time. Allowing reordering would give as-expected behaviour.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Therapy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6. more suitable medication schedule for shift work.

I (and many others) work in shifts. This means that in week 1 I'll take my medication on different times then in week 2. I don't have the option now for a schedule like this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Activities  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Russian database

Сделайте Российскую базу лекарств.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. Change the Scheduler Add tons of options. instead of forcing us to input a set time make it so we can say once in morn & 1 at night

Most every similar app I've tried are all the same, in the way that they won't allow to input something like I take this Medication twice per day so the app will kind of flex with me, cuz if I take my meds one morning at about 11am I don't want an app reminding at 8pm to take other set of pills, only because the app initially only allowed me to set specific start & end times. We are humans not robots thus we often go to bed or get up at various different times thus alter our pill schedule…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10. save your symptom searches

being able to save your searched symptoms during the mood checks would save time entering them so you don't have to type it out every single time. and being able to delete searched symptoms would be good too, in case it gets cluttered up

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear MyTherapy user,

Thank you so much for contacting us. We are very grateful for your contribution. I will share this suggestion with the rest of our team so that we can discuss its viability. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do for you, let us know and we will gladly contact you.

Best regards.

11. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. Medication database for India.

Medication database for India.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. database

Add medication database for Greece

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. Having another option to delay timing taking a medication would be great. A few that I have are not needed to be taken at that specific time

Reschedule an alarm/timing for something at the time the alarm goes. Simply due to convenience

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. For inventory support current medication and cupboard seperatly

For example I use inhalers, I currently use my therapy to track contents of current inhaler, but it would also be useful to track total stock including the cupboard

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. additional alarms to warn not to eat before certain tablets. some tablets have to be taken before/after food.

I take a lot of medication and some are required to be taken X amount of minutes before or after food. Some are to be taken with food. An extra function that records these timings and warns you not to eat from a certain time would be handy, and if we could modify that time that would be even better as it would give us a chance to prep and eat food before the window where we can't eat. Some are to be taken with food, so again, to be able to set an alarm to indicate that 'you may…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Linking  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. allow data collected in the app to be transferred to medical records via apps such as patient access

It would be great if Drs could see what patient have submitted in the app it gives invaluable information which will help the Drs make better decisions

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Feedback and Knowledge Base