Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Your opinion counts! We are constantly improving MyTherapy to best-possibly meet your needs. Support us with your ideas, suggestions and feedback.

For more Information about MyTherapy (free for iOS and Android) check out our new website www.mytherapyapp.com.

I suggest you...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add a option to track meals

schedule in meals to allow the diary to observe if diet was affected by meds

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

2. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! Unfortunately, we are unable to integrate this specific suggestion at this time. However, nothing is certain so we will therefore leave this entry in the list so that others can continue to vote for this.

3. please add capability of a member of my team who I select gets a reminder if I miss a medication.

I've been using MediSafe and that app has the option of inviting a MedFriend who loads the app on their phone and enters a code my app generates which is linked to my database. If I forget to take my meds that person's phone alerts them that I missed a dose so they can text or call me and remind me. it's been a life saver, literally.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

4. View the schedules for past and future dates

Eg1 "I am out all day next Tuesday. What medication will I need to take with me?"

Eg2 "When did I last take an xxx tablet, and what else did I take on the same day?"

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5. Additional Units

custom units, for protein, etc

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6. 12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7. Additional Medical Information

Add Blood Type & Organ Donor fields

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8. 11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Symptoms/Well-Being  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9. Keep medications bound to time zone

I travel a lot. That involves changing time zones. Yet I have to take my meds every 12 hours. I would like to be able to set an app to fire med alarms in my original time zone even if local time is different.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10. show intake advice with reminders

If a medication has intake advice like "take with meal" have it shown in the medication reminder

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Medication  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11. 10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Analysis  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12. Dont replicate what other health apps do (Health Vault, Fitbit, Withings, Jawbone etc) have the ability to cross populate the data if needed

A number of people are asking for features that are available on their wearable app or in other software. I suggest that you keep the simplicity of your app, whilst giving it the ability to play well with other such as those mentioned above.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13. 12 hour clock (AM/PM)

need am and pm with the time schedule

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your suggestion! We have decided to go ahead with this feature and are now starting to conceptualise the implementation as best as possible in MyTherapy. If in the meantime you come up with more ideas or way in which we can best integrate this suggestion, please leave a comment or send us an email to support@mytherapyapp.com

14. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Measured Values  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16. hydration counter

a way to require how much water you are consuming daily, perhaps like the symptom tracker?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Additional Information  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. Add related documentation to doctor appointments

To track doctor appointments and changes in therapy with data and documentation

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Doctor/Doctor's Appointment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18. Please add a "take now" option to notification and auto select current time when pressed.

When pressed take button it should auto select current time both in notification and inside the app.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Additional Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

19. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20. 8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Therapy Planning  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Don't see your idea?

Collection of Ideas for MyTherapy

Feedback and Knowledge Base