I suggest you...

Recording the actual time medication/activity was taken instead of scheduled time

- When you go to "take" your item, it needs to default to the current time taken instead of the scheduled time, reflecting when you actually have taken it.

- A button that says it was completed now

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Margaret from MyTherapy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Margaret from MyTherapy responded  · 

Thanks for your suggestion! We will put forward this idea and discuss its feasibility with our team. We will get back to you as soon as we have more news.

26 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anon184 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instead of entering the time every time, a button to choose the current time, perhaps still the nearest 5min increment for quicker entry

• Анна commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

В отчетах которые отправляются на почту вместо галочек о приеме лекарства ставить время приема и дозировку. Это было бы удобно, если наблюдение и лечение идет у нескольких врачей.

• Simon Shapiro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

1. When asking for time input, the resolution should be 1 minute, not 5 minutes.
        one minute resolution is useful when one takes many meds at one session.
        2. The default time in time input should be the time now, not the planned time.
        3. provide a "now" button. It is very useful when the user is very late in taking a
        Med.
        4. In the database display, provide a filter so the user can see only meds, only test
        results, etc. Having a list of mixed glucose meter, BP medications, etc.
        I understand the programmer's motivation, but from a user point of view,
        it makes very little sense.
        5. When describing an idea in details, I cannot submit the form. The fields that
        follow disappear.

These are the highlights of my ideas for now. You have an excellent program otherwise.

Thanx,

Simon

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Say I have multiple pills to take at 9am. Sometimes I take them at 8:30, sometimes I wait until 9:30 or later. When confirming, the logged time defaults to the scheduled time, but can be changed before submitting. It would be nice if the logged time defaulted to the current time instead.

• oldron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

if I am to take a group of pills at 9 a.m., but I sleep in and take them at 10 a.m. instead and I register at 10 a.m. I took them they will be listed as being taken at 9 a.m.

is there a way to take them an hour or so later and have the correct time that the the group was taken appear on the screen instead of the pre arranged time in this case could 10 a.m. appear instead of 9 a.m. under the above circumstances?

• Dardan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

on the confirmation screen, where you can enter measurement or confirm medication intake, there is an option to change the actual time (different from due time). it would be nice to have a "Now" button that sets the time to current time so we don't have to do it manually.

I would think that it would be pretty important for my medical staff to know what time i actually took my meds, and not just what time i was supposed to take my meds. Especially because this is often a difference of many hours. I mean, this seems like it would be considered reporting false or faulty information.

• Skye commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as my med times are not usually taken at the exact time the notification is presented. that info would be good to have. i.e. I took my meds 3 hours late today

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

since I take shot every 5 days it would be nice to see what the upcoming date is so I know whether or not to take the medication on a short trip. also, it would be nice if the 5-day counter started when I confirmed that I took the medication. If I skip a day I don't want the next one to be in 4 days. I want five days from when I actually took it

• pig rabbit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

some medicine needs taken a specific time between doses. when confirming a dose that is multiple times a day, if the time taken deviates from the time it was supposed to be taken, have an option to adjust doses for: remainder of day, remainder of medication or do not adjust.

also allowing individual doses have their time adjusted. when manually adjusting the next dose time recieve the same options listed above.

there are times we know we will be indisposed during our usually scheduled time and need to adjust for that.

For example, someone has to take a certain drug a half an hour after another drug. Add the option to notify you a certain time after you confirm the taking of the first drug.

• Dave247 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I take my meds at rather infrequent times, and are looking for an app that not only tracks the time I mark the meds as taken, but also is able to export that information in a neat manor that I can then show to my doctor.

• kim commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wanted the check the exact time and date I had a specific medication that is not a regular medication.

• rick schultz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

sometimes you are late taking a med, would be nice to have a button that sets the spinners to the current time.

I would like to take my pill when I wake up and the every three hours after that until I go to bed. Now I can only set a fixed starting time but I don't wake up at the same time every day. I would like to be able to press a button when I wake up and make it start at that time.
        ikben@jochembloem.nl

• Srishti Wakhloo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

3. Add reminder for X.5 hours also. Eg. 7.5 hours
        4. Add line graph option for medicines too.
        5. Add time interval and alarms irrespective of dates. Eg. If I take medicines every 7 hours from morning 8.00 am then it will ask me to input last intake time (on the same date) whereas I want it to remind me every 7 hours irrespective of date. Because of lack of this feature, I have to wait for the day to be over and change alarm timings for the next day again. Eg. 7 am, 2 pm, 9 pm and then 4 am and so on.
        Don't force last intake time instead stress on time interval.

• J commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

so if I have a medicine schedule for every 8 hours and the scheduled reminders are for 7am 3pm and 11pm, but I am sick and I wake up late and take the medicine starting at 10am the app should automatically adjust the reminders to now be 7pm and 3am. or allow me to manually adjust the reminder times without changing the whole medicine schedule completely as it was a one time issue.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base